Privacy and data protection
Thank you for your interest in our company. We take the privacy seriously.
You can basically use our website without any personal data. If an affected person wishes to use our company’s services via our website, personal data processing may be required. If the processing of personal data is required and there is no legal basis for such processing, we will always seek the consent of the data subject.
As the controller, we have implemented numerous technical and organizational measures to ensure the most complete protection of personal data processed through our website. However, data transmissions over the Internet can generally contain security holes. Thus, a 100% protection can not be guaranteed. Therefore, of course, each affected person may alternatively also, for example, transmit personal data by telephone.
The mentioned data are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluating system security and stability, and
- for others administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
- Salutation, first name, last name,
- a valid e-mail address,
- telephone number (landline and / or mobile )
In the cookie information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it automatically recognizes that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as third parties pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a note always appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
Links to third party websites
The links published on our website are researched and compiled with the utmost care. However, we have no influence on the current and future design and content of the linked pages. We are not responsible for the content of the linked pages and we do not endorse the content of these pages. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents as well as for damages, which result from the use or disuse of the information, the provider of the web-site, to which reference was made, is liable. The liability of those who only point to the publication by a link is excluded. We are only responsible for third-party references when we receive information from them, i.e. also of any illegal or punishable content, have positive knowledge and it is technically possible and reasonable for us to prevent their use.
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may provide information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of your data, if not collected from me, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information on their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO without delay to demand correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored with us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing for exercising the right to freedom of expression and Information, to the fulfillment a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO to require the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the Data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need this for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you filed pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO objection to the processing
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO your once given consent to us at any time u revoke. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and to complain
- to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right to object, an e-mail to the e-mail address of the person responsible for data processing is sufficient.
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.